Friday, March 11, 2011

STPM Standard

I never been through STPM, maybe the standard is too high, which i am not qualified, but luckily my parents never bother. The only one who bother and have high regards for it, in my own sole opinion is the minister of education, which have flood our society with unemployed graduates.


On the other hand, the Chinese Unified Exam, which is widely recognized around the world, are not recognized locally, yet produces graduates that are widely welcome in international corporation around the world. I have met quite a number of Malaysia Chinese working around the world, holding high management post with expatriate benefits. But not Malay, haven't met much of them out there.


That makes me angry, but who the fuck should i turned my rage on? On the Chinese Unified Exam that raised the standards, or the STPM system that produces incompetency graduates, not all, but can be well numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment