Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Multi-tasking Anggota Polis

When I was small, I dreamed of being an policeman when I grow up, beating the hell out of bad guys, cracking criminal rings and most of all, carrying a gun sounds real cool to me (of course I do have the concern that the trigger being pulled accidentally while its in my pocket.)

But after looking at what the policeman in Malaysia did these days, I am blessed I didn't live through my childhood dreams. I am not interested in dispersing voters, or stopping ceramah half ways, and most of all spraying water on rakyat. And the sad thing is I heard normal innocent Malaysians get bitten up, tortured or killed in the arms of this so-called Justice Enforcer more than bad buys being screwed. Brother Najib, what's the problem? They can caught any bad guys ah?

Anyway, its not my problem, since I am not their boss. But I want to give you an financial advice that would help you cut your operation cost. Since the Polis Department are so well trained in spraying waters, why not just dissolve the Bomba Department, Spraing water on buildings (non-moving target) is 10 times easier than people(moving targets)







No comments:

Post a Comment