Saturday, May 7, 2011

How should one defend their religion

What is the Malaysia national religion? Islam I would say it is, I am fine with it. just like I am fine if they were to put Nasi Lemak as our national breakfast.

I like nasi lemak, but you can't force me to eat nasi lemak every morning, sometimes I prefer curry puff. But when someone claim their religion is superior over the others, i think this is questionable.

I won't say who is right, who is wrong nor who have the only God. But here's a picture, if Nabi and Jesus were to sit down together, I bet they won't argue over such matter, if they would, they won't end up being Great. 

And I challenge the defender "Show me a line in Quran or Bible that says you need to defend your religion." If you still insist, defend your honesty, kindness, forgiveness and self discipline, then your religion will be defend.






No comments:

Post a Comment