Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Image of Polis Diraja Malaysia

The Kuala Lumpur police chief Zulkifli Abdullah claims there are cyber threats from "irresponsible parties" out to tarnish the force's good name. 

Hey sir, out of my sincere respect and stupidity, may i asked, which are the false claims that tarnish your image? And which part of your forces' good image is tarnished?

Thanks for making the crime rate went down, but to be brutally honest, you guys are one of the reason I don't feel safe in Malaysia. I am more unsafe with you guys around than the criminals. Why? Thats because you are working for political parties instead of the people. 

I give you a scenario, if someone sneak into my house and try to steal something, I can SHOUT and beat the hell out of him. But when public hold talks to rage about corruptions and so on of political parties, you come out and dispersed the crowd.

And that makes me wonder if your good image is within certain political figure's mind or the people's mind. You should do a survey, but your are definitely not in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment